1970s Italian Vintage Architect Designed Sunglasses by Claudio La Viola
Pickup currently unavailable
• Stunning European vintage eyewear. These are designed by architect Claudio La Viola - Made in Italy. Limited edition rare - the only ones on the whole internet.
• Original vintage, unworn and sourced from old optical companies across Europe
• Artful design. Half frames comprised of blue acetate. Angular and oversized lenses
• Striking and unmistakeable designer vintage quality
• Fabulous condition. Re-lensed with new, modern lenses, made by HOYA Japan. They are a multi coat lens with full UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-reflection.
Measurements: Frame Height 5.8cm // Frame Width 14cm