• Stunning, singular 80s dress
• Unmistakably vintage while wearing like a modern designer piece. Reminds me of Molly Goddard.
• Fitted, straight bodice with organza pleated overlay.
• Sculptural shoulders. Gorgeous as is but the pleating could use a re-press to set them back in their original shape.
• Cinched waist and full, layered organza skirt
• Metal zip closure in back
• Great condition. Tiny cluster of 1mm holes near one strap but it is obscured by organza and quite hard to spot
• Beautiful cocktail / formal / prom dress. Would make a DIVINE (and affordable) one of a kind wedding dress. Perfect reception / elopement / hens / court house wedding as well
SIZING: UK & AU Womens 8 - 10 // • US Womens 4 - 6
MEASUREMENTS [Taken laid flat]:
Underarm - underarm: 43cm // Waist: 34cm // Hip: Free // Length: 139cm