• Jaw dropping, TRUE 70s leather trench by "House of Merivale, Sydney" - a piece of Australian fashion history
• You can visibly see the craftsmanship that has gone into constructing this beautiful coat
• Amazing shape, fitted shoulders, cinched waist
• Cinnamon coloured, warm golden brown (a VERY 70s shade)
• The buttons and belt have a divine tortoiseshell look to them "
• High collar, button up, 4 pockets on front
• Split in back for mobility
• Age appropriate wear which I believe only enhances the characterful vintage patina of the leather. Some inconsequential holes in the lining.
• Looks great over slip dresses, gauze pieces or pop art printed minis!
SIZING: Fits both the model and me nicely and I'm an AU 10. On me its just a little restrictive when trying to raise arms above my head but I think that is quite typical of fitted leather coats
• AU & UK Womens: 6 - 10 // • US Womens: 2 - 6 //
MEASUREMENTS [Taken laid flat]: Across Shoulders: 42cm // Underarm - Underarm: 48cm // Waist: 41cm // Length: 77cm //