80s Vintage Mexican Oaxacan Hand Stitched Floral Mini Dress
Pickup currently unavailable
• Gorgeous vintage Mexican dress, amazing, old early 80s label "Thelma ~ Acapulco Mexico" - you can tell it has been hand sewn - so special!
• Sunshine yellow with rainbow hand-knit flowers on the bust and straps
• Square neckline and back
• Fitted bust and flared skirt - flattering, roomy and comfortable
• Metal zip closure in back
• No fabric tag but feels like cotton. Could be a poly/cotton blend.
•Very rare piece. In great condition, only a handful of missing stitches in the flower embroidery, but you wouldn't know unless intently inspecting it. Does not detract from the dress at all.
SIZING: Modelled by an AU 6 but also fits me and I'm an AU 10. Fit is generous
• AU & UK Womens 6 - 10 // • US Womens 2 - 6
MEASUREMENTS [Taken laid flat]:
Underarm - underarm: 44cm // Waist: 38cm // Hip: 51cm // Length: 80cm