• Incredible Y2K gown by Roberto Cavalli - an artwork
• Has a post-modern irreverence to it. Cavalli has taken a "common/low" fabric, "weathered" it and transformed it into a silk evening gown.
• It is very interesting, I love that the abstracted tweed / tartan pattern subversively contradicts the clear glamour of the gown
• Slinky, smooth, luxe SILK with 3% Lycra for stretch
• Stunning plunge neckline and spaghetti straps
• Low back
• Fishtail skirt complete with a hook & eye to hook the tail of the dress up higher for when you don't want it trailing
• 'Roberto Cavalli' signatures appear throughout
• Verified authentic. Made in Italy.
• Distinctively 00s but also super modern, wears like a current designer piece.
SIZING: Tagged a Small • AU & UK Womens 8 // • US Womens 4
MEASUREMENTS [Taken laid flat, has stretch]:
Underarm - underarm: 40cm // Waist: 35cm // Hip: 43cm // Length: 147cm, train extends another 22cm at the back