1980s Limited Edition RARE Casanova Italy Wearable Art Sunglasses
Pickup currently unavailable
• Highly collectible 1980s vintage Italian eyewear by Casanova, Italy
• This firm appeared in the 80s making instantly collectible works of art
• Limited edition rare, models from this maker can be found for over $3000
• Asymmetric, abstract and sculptural. Hand crafted.
• Lenses also asymmetric, tinted in subtly varied hues
• Fabulous condition. Re-lensed with new, modern lenses, made by HOYA Japan. They are a multi coat lens with full UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-reflection.
Measurements: Frame Height 5.5cm // Frame Width Temple to Temple 14.2cm