90s Passe Patout Slim Line Architectural Bahaus Sunglasses ~ Made in France
Pickup currently unavailable
• Incredibly unique 1990s French vintage eyewear by Passe Partout. Only ones on the internet.
• Striking "architect's" frames with spring hinges, exclusively top-notch frame components, titanium and gold-toned metal.
• Forward-thinking design. Industrial, Bahaus. Art for your face.
• Original price tag of 299 Euros still attached. This was in the 90s! Equivalent of $1000+ today.
• Engraved makers mark on top of nose bridge. "PP" on temple tips as well
• Fab condition. Re-lensed with new, modern lenses, made by HOYA Japan. They are a multi coat lens with full UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-reflection.
Measurements: Frame Height 2.5cm // Frame Width 13.6cm