Phenomenal 1990s Work of Art, Hand Finished Italian Sunglasses by Bajazzo Lunettes
Pickup currently unavailable
• A stunning pair of vintage 1990s sunglasses, Made in Italy by Bajazzo
• Frontman / artist eyewear
• Hand crafted, intricate frames. Pewter tone metal with mottled black and silver brow bar, blue lenses
• Imported, quality European vintage eyewear
• One of a kind. The only ones on the whole internet.
• Original price tags of 246 Euros and 482 Deutschmarks still attached. Equivalent of $800+ today.
• Fabulous condition. Re-lensed with new, modern lenses, made by HOYA Japan. They are a multi coat lens with full UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-reflection.
Measurements: Lens Height 3.3cm // Frame Width Temple to Temple: 13.8cm