Rare 1960s French Vintage Sunglasses ‘Riviera’ - by Michel Brevet ~ Handmade France
Pickup currently unavailable
• These give me butterflies! 1960s French vintage ‘Riviera’ sunglasses - by Michel Brevet
• Handmade in France. Impeccable quality and construction including hand painted frame, appliqué and high quality acetates. These frames are as rare and as beautiful as vintage eyewear gets.
• Visibly hand crafted, imbued with human touch
• Oversized, weighty chocolate acetate with hand-decorated finishes. Models from this maker can be found online for upwards of $1000.
• Serial Number 71.12199
• Fabulous condition. Re-lensed with new, modern lenses, made by HOYA Japan. They are a multi coat lens with full UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-reflection.
• Sourced from an old European distribution company that deals in limited edition rares.
Measurements: Frame Height 6.5cm // Frame Width 15.1cm