Rare 1960s Hexagonal Tortoiseshell Sunglasses ‘Riviera’ - by Michel Brevet, Handmade France
Pickup currently unavailable
• Incredibly rare vintage 1960s French eyewear. ‘Riviera’ - by Michel Brevet
• Handmade in France. Impeccable quality and construction. Weighty tortoiseshell acetate.
• Limited edition rare, models from this maker can be found for well over $1000
• Visibly hand crafted, imbued with human touch. Has a tiny bubble imperfection to illustrate exactly how hand-crafted these are! Adds to their romance.
• Hexagonal and oversized. Forward thinking, artist / stylist energy.
• Fabulous condition. Re-lensed with new, modern lenses, made by HOYA Japan. They are a multi coat lens with full UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-reflection.
• Original & valuable vintage, sourced from an old European distribution company that deals in limited edition rares.
Measurements: Frame Height 5.3cm // Frame Width 15.5cm